THANK YOU for investing in UMass Lowell students.
Your gift helped us to raise $20.6 million in support this fiscal year (July 1, 2013-June 30, 2014)! The generosity of our donors impacts all aspects of the student experience at UMass Lowell: scholarships, state-of-the-art lab and classroom equipment, research, student services, curriculum development, experiential learning and more. The success of UMass Lowell, and our 17,000 students, relies on our ability to be a first-choice, world-class university offering the best educational opportunities. You make this possible.
Your gift helped us:
- Grow our endowment to over $76 million with 396 individual funds. Through this support, we are able to meet more than 90 percent of student financial need.
- Open three new facilities, including two residence halls and University Crossing, a dedicated hub for student activities.
- Fund study abroad travel to over 23 different countries.
- Provide resources for more than 140 student organizations.
- Support our 17 athletic teams, now part of the Division I America East Conference.
- Expose students to renowned figures like Meryl Streep, Bill Nye “The Science Guy” and Albie Sachs, South African anti-apartheid champion and contemporary of Nelson Mandela.
To view the Donor Honor Roll, please visit uml.edu/donor